Photo: unexploded shell wedged into the street tarmac in Misratah

Wefaq Media have posted a picture that shows an unexploded shell wedged into the street tarmac in Misratah

This entry was posted in Images and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Photo: unexploded shell wedged into the street tarmac in Misratah

1. Lennny says:

Maybe the rebels should make captured Gaddafi’s soldiers dig them out!

2. Imipak says:

Forcing prisoners to do military work is specifically banned by the Geneva Convention – rightly so.

3. WHOKNOWS says:

Is cleaning the streets considered military work?…

4. Davood says:

I am a Persian living abroad, yet much effected by the atrocities inflicted upon me and my families during the reign of the current Iranian regime- several of my loved ones been executed. No matter how much disgust, hate and sorrow has filled my heart for the ignominious, unethical, ignorant behavior of my fellow countrymen, I shall not consent to their dehumanization and demise when and if fallen off power and have lost their scary and murderous guns. This would only make me synonymous to such barbaric act which they have and are inflicting upon their own brothers and sisters. I, who claim to be deserving freedom should be better. So do you Libyans. Don’t go through this with closed eyes and hateful hearts, you must be better.

• Lennny says:

Wow, Davood, you totally change my opinion on the comment. In fact, you particularly hit it with this phrase “This would only make me synonymous to such barbaric act which they have and are inflicting upon their own brothers and sisters. I, who claim to be deserving freedom should be better.” I will ponder that phrase for years to come “I, who claim to be deserving freedom should be better” Davood, I know this is stereotypical, but why are all you Persians such eloquent poets?

• Libya says:

I can not wait to see the day when Iran will be a democratic country. I am Libyan, not an Iranian. I share your aspiration. I also completely support you in toppling the existing regime, i think it will be coming soon and it will crumble from the inside.