Maps: Misrata June 10th and 11th

These maps detail the situation in Misrata on June 10th and 11th, thanks to FunGuerillaz!

This entry was posted in Images and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Maps: Misrata June 10th and 11th

1. ankhwashitaw says:

I asked for body counts yesterday, and was soundly admonished for it….You don’t hae to apologize, just read this…….Sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JoeBlow says:

Poor baby…sounds like you were crying about it all day. Good thing you found an opinion you like or you would still be having a temper-tantrum.

• Andy Mills says:

if you don’t like the way follow bloggers admonish you, there is an option, you could always f%ck off to some place where your opinions might be better appreciated…

just a suggestion.

• ankhwashitaw says:

must be a racist, because you can’t admit I’m right….Hohum…………I’m used to cowards. I live in America……..

• JoeBlow says:

Would that be North America, or South America? Maybe you mean the USA but that would be RACIST of YOU to think that all should know what you mean based on just the word America.

• JoeBlow says:

My mistake, you clearly state that you “must be a racist” in you opening line on that post. But don’t go crying off into a corner again. I don’t think you are a true racist. You are RETARDED yes, but racist, probably not.

2. ankhwashitaw says:

I asked for body to be seen yesterday, and was soundly admonished for it….You don’t hae to apologize, just read this…….Sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. James Miller says:

Gaddafi used to just kill civilians – shoot them in the head on sight.
    Now he’s threatening to kill and rape them and needs them as bargaining chips.
    So, he’s on the defensive, he’s losing.
    Usually, hostages just buy the crooks a little time before some one paints their forehead with a laser.

Yep, that’s the beachhead, we’ve had the battle of the hedgerows, time for the breakout.

4. Mike says:

Aren’t there any moderators on this website? Can someone please delete the disruptive posts by ankhwashitaw, Andy Mills, and Joe Blow? They are apparently all trying to prevent people from taking the war in Libya seriously, thus undermining the freedom fighters.

• ankhwashitaw says:

shaddup you unworldy sissy…………If dead bodies don’t make people take it seriously, nothing will…………..Who are you to ask to have my comments deleted………Are you thinking about me…..Do you desie to be raped in a libyan desert. You who take shyyttttt so seriously offered nothing constructive. You’re farting out your mouth, and you bet not stand upwind from me……………

Nato would you moderate please ?
    Micha wants it. We need it . Ankh says Nato is good
    me too. Joe does not blow anybody .Andy does not like @ssholes.
    We need a moderator Micha.
    My ass is on fire. I ate too much Habanero Pepper. Ayy Caramba!

Pinche Gringo. He thinks he’s Kadafi pinche buey.

Micha light my fire.