Video: Fighting for Zliten under heavy fire

Revolutionaries are continuously expanding their control over the area. One major target is now to liberate the town of Zliten.

The BBC’s Andrew Harding reports.

This entry was posted in Videos and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Video: Fighting for Zliten under heavy fire

1. S. Tarhoni says:

May Allah be with all of our brave men, an end must be put to this war and it has to be by pure Libyan hands.

2. rohama says:

rohama says:

June 22, 2011 at 7:59 pm

@patriot
    you should be kicked out from this blog. you r a stupid, liar & bustard. you always change your statement like wind & show illogical logic to prove your comments.
    In your one post, on 18th of June at 3.42pm you wrote: “Stop lies, there was NEVER any peaceful demonstration in Libya. Do you know the meaning of “peaceful demonstration”? “. source:http://www.libyafeb17.com/2011/06/tripoli-mortuary-eyewitness-haunted-by-libya-deaths/

And now today in this page at 6.25pm you wrote in your post: “Its not the first time there has been demonstrations in Libya but there has never been violent demonstrations. These demos were instigated by the agents in order to destroy the country.”
    read your those comments with simple care, your two statements above totally collisional each one with another. where once you say there was never any peaceful demonstration in Libya, and then again you say there has never been violent(antonym of peaceful) demonstration.
    I’m asking your which comment is correct, Mr. liar ‘patriot’?
    only for 500LYD you sold your consideration power to Gaddafi regime!?
    I’ve caught many false statements from your few post to me before in this blog, and I proved you as a great liar like today.
    Go to the hell bustard! And I’m urging to everybody here to call you continuously ‘bustard liar’.

patriot says:

June 22, 2011 at 11:17 pm

patriot says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

June 22, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I corrected my statement after I got more information. I am not scared to correct myself when I am wrong, unlike you who will stick to your lies to the end.

This is the post which I give credit and write more on it:

patriot says:
    June 22, 2011 at 11:35 am
    Thank you for proving there was no shootings in the few peaceful demonstrations. . Mostly had few people though.
    There was NEVER any peaceful demonstrations that was shot at by Libyan government forces Seeing the way violence was instigated in Syria by shooters on the side…anything is possible.

Now post those violent demonstrations…

Also post the pro government demonstrations like the ones below:-

Benghazi

Tripoli

Also

Watch and make up your OWN mind.

Libya will win against NATO and their mercenaries. Remember this.

PS: This is a discussion on which new info surfaces everyday and the more it unfolds the more we see the injustice of NATO.

rohama says:
    June 23, 2011 at 10:47 am
    actually you did always wrong & lie. it is not a mathmatics, where man can do error in using minus or plus symbles, then you can say oh god I did a wrong. it is a subject of situation’s description and what you did it was not the result of absence mind. you were completely in sense. because two times you did it on the same issue. so it’s true that it was the exact description of your views regarding Libyans demonstrations, which was full of lies. you actually been caught by your own trap. so don’t make false try to prove yourself as a truthful, you infact are a great liar. so it is better for save your dignity to stop lying ere long.

• patriot says:

Tired of your obsession of pasting things that have already been addressed in numerous threads.

Do you think you will lie by pasting more. I thought of doing of the same and did for few but I feel I am dropping to your level which is quite low.

Go to other threads to read my answers and I am sure serious people know what I mean. For rats like you I don’t care.

We know now that the FF are busy trying to get into the town of Zliten . I was touched by the fact that many of those young fighters have their families trapped inside the town.

Yet they are fighting heavily and the phrase Allah Akbar keeps them going.

It’s so impressive.

I send you all my Blessings.

Good work rohama you got our friend patriot starting to vent.

Rat
    Rat
    Rat

Stop barking patriot.

5. Free Azzawia says:

Zliten (just west of Misrata) and Gharyan (Eastern tip of Nafousa Mountains just south of Tripoli).

Control of these 2 cities will be a turning point in this war.

Should Kadafi lose both, it’s game over as it would leave Tripoli facing 2 fronts and FF could lauch a 2 prong attack.

All of this assuming that Brega/Abjdabia in the East remains a stalemate, which strategically is a gain for FF as it forces G to spread his army and fail to keep enough power to defend the Capital City.

Zliten and Gharyan (Z&G) , remember these two and do not confuse with
    (ZZG) which is the acronym for Zenga Zenga Ghadafi!